Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Moving Boarding Stables

My first post on my blog! I told the Chance the news, and he didn't really seem to care and just went back to lounging in his fan. Oh well, he acts indifferent, but inside he's doing the horse macarana of happiness for me.

I am actually in the process of moving him to another boarding stable than the one I am currently at. The main thing is with the place I am now has no grass. I NEED GRASS! When searching for my baby's new bachelor pad I looked for a few select things:
  • GRASS PASTURE!
  • Indoor arena for inclement weather
  • Outdoor arena for when it is similar to the African Sahara
  • Small-ish barn, like 40-50 stalls
  • Good jumper trainer
  • Like 20 minutes away from my house
  • Within a reasonable price, 300-600 dollars
  • Tack Rooms
  • 24 Barn Supervision
  • NO ACTIVITY FEES (I hate these with a passion)
  • Reasonable Lesson Prices
  • Nice facilities
Okay, maybe more than a few. If anyone happens to read this and you think I missed something, comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment